- Model NO.: TLF-100
- Body Material: Ceramic Fiber
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS
- The Noise of Engine: Mechanical Noise
- Component: Exhaust Pipe
- Trademark: TL
- HS Code: 68061010
- Type: Catalytic Converter
- Discharge Standard: Euro V
- Noise Source: The Noise of Engine
- Automobile Chassis Noise: Transmission Noise
- Main Market: Middle East
- Origin: China
TLF-100TM series product is a basic type of high performance intumescent mat which mainly used in automotive catalytic converter support mount system.TLF-100TM has been considered about both the price and performance during its product development. TLF-100TM is a good intumescent mat with low cost and stable performance.
TLF-100TM is made of high performance ceramic fiber and bonded by organic binder.
Excellent flexibility, bended nearly 180 degrees without crack. Erosion resistance of TLF-100TM is excellent.
In canning applications,the fiber excellent honeycomb structure provides reliable support for the catalytic converter at low temperature. When the temperature is above 330ºC, vermiculite expands and the thickness of the mat increases gradually, that provides a balanced, sustained and sufficient support to catalytic converter.
Product features and functions:
- Support- Prevent substrate from shock and vibration;
- Seal-- To prevent gas leak from encapsulating gap.;
- Insulation -- Prevent overheating shell, ensure the catalyst temperature.;
- Good erosion resistance
Specifications of the products
|Loss on ignition(LOI)@800ºC(%)||4~10||4~10||4~10|
|Classified temperature (ºC)||≤1260||≤1260||≤1260|
|Temperature limit (ºC)||≤1050||≤1050||≤1050|
|Initial expansion temperature (ºC)||≤450||≤450||≤450|
|Basis weight (g/m2)||3100||4070||6200|
|Minimum bending radius(mm)||≥15||≥20||≥25|
|Tensile strength (kPa)||≥135||≥135||≥135|
|Thermal conductivity [W/(m*K)]|
² Typical product component
Application design and calculation
- According to the product data which is obtained by our laboratory tests, performance in different application condition is slightly different. We recommend to calculate and verify it based on the specific application environment.
- Please consult for more details from our sales engineer or application engineer if you are interested in any other non-standard product.
- Have any questions or needs please feel free to contact us, our company will provide technical support to you.