- Model NO.: TL-300
- Body Material: Ceramic Fiber
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS
- The Noise of Engine: Mechanical Noise
- Component: Exhaust Pipe
- Trademark: TL
- HS Code: 68061010
- Type: Catalytic Converter
- Discharge Standard: Euro V
- Noise Source: The Noise of Engine
- Automobile Chassis Noise: Transmission Noise
- Main Market: Middle East
- Origin: China
Compared with the traditional intumescent mats,TLF-300TM series product can provide reliable support for the catalytic converter whether it applied in high or low temperature . Erosion resistance of TLF-300TM is better than traditional intumescent mats. TLF-300TM shows better performance in canning applications and thermal field.
TLF300TM is made of high performance refractory ceramic fiber which has been purified by water and bonded by organic binder. The formula of TLF-300TM has been optimized according to the application conditions. By using better physical properties and higher index fiber,TLF-300TM series product can provide ample support at lower gap bulk density that will reducing the risk of catalytic converter breakage during canning application
TLF-300TM has a wide range of applications and it's cost-effective ,which can be applied in most basic automotive catalytic converter(Including gasoline and diesel engines).
Product features and functions:
- Ample support at lower gap bulk density;
- Excellent insulation effect;
- Excellent flexibility ;
- Good erosion resistance;
- Key performance stable and durable;
Specifications of the products
|Loss on ignition(LOI)@800ºC (%)||4~10||4~10||4~10|
|Classified temperature (ºC)||≤1260||≤1260||≤1260|
|Temperature limit (ºC)||≤1000||≤1000||≤1000|
|Initial expansion temperature (ºC)||≤450||≤450||≤450|
|Basis weight (g/m2)||2600||3280||5200|
|Minimum bending radius(mm)||20||20||40|
|Tensile strength (Kpa)||≥135||≥135||≥135|
|Thermal conductivity [W/(m*K)]|
Typical product component
Application design and calculation
- According to the product data which is obtained by our laboratory tests, performance in different application condition is slightly different. We recommend to calculate and verify it based on the specific application environment.
- Please consult for more details from our sales engineer or application engineer if you are interested in any other non-standard product.
- Have any questions or needs please feel free to contact us, our company will provide technical support to you.